- Registration will be opened at 4:00 PM on September 12, 2018. Teams will be allocated places in the tournament on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Science Olympiad at Penn reserves the right to close registration once 50 teams have been registered.
- Payment must be received by October 31th for all teams. If we have not received payment by then, your spot will be taken by a team on the waitlist.
- Teams who withdraw from the tournament before December 12, 2018 will be refunded their tournament fees. After this deadline, teams will not receive a refund upon withdrawing.
- Registration fees will be $45 per team.
- The Penn Invitational is a Division C Tournament. All national events will be run in accordance with the National Science Olympiad rules and with clarifications found here.
Where applicable, all events will be run in accordance with the regional level rules (i.e. State and National topics will not be covered).
- Teams are expected to follow general National Science Olympiad rules and policies, including the Science Olympiad Code of Ethics and the Science Olympiad Building Policy
Scoring of the Penn Invitational will be in accordance with the National Science Olympiad Scoring Policy. All scoring decisions will be made final at the conclusion of the awards ceremony.